Money orders are available for up to $1,000. Use your savings or cash to purchase at a cost of $2.00 for each money order.
Need cash for an emergency? We can help!
Extended Warranties & GAP
- Competitive pricing through CUNA Mutual Group. Can service your vehicle at any licensed mechanic. Call the Credit Union for information and pricing or use our GAP & Warranty Calculator.
- Guaranteed Asset Protection (GAP) The Credit Union offers GAP insurance on any loan secured by a vehicle, boat, motorcycle or recreational vehicle. The insurance will pay the difference between the insurance settlement and the loan balance if the collateral is declared a total loss.
Reorder Checks Online
- You can place check reorders with NO changes by visiting OrderMyChecks.com.
- New or reordered checks with changes can only be made by coming into a Credit Union office. THIS IS FOR YOUR PROTECTION.
Direct Deposit/Payroll Deduction
- Start Direct Deposit today and you won't have to stand in line to deposit your check or worry about it being lost or stolen.
- You can also start a deduction for Savings, Loan Payments, Christmas Club or a Youth Account. The process is SIMPLE and EASY.
Notary Service is available. It is a free service for members.
Domestic Wire Transfers
You can wire money in or out of the LG&E Co. CU to anywhere in the continental US. Call the Credit Union for instructions.
VISA Gift Cards
- Sold in denominations from $10 to $1000 for a fee of $2.50.
- $5.00 will be deducted from your funds in the first month following 12 consecutive months of non-use.
- $10.00 replacement fee if card is lost or stolen.
- Ready for convenience, use your debit card for shopping and for cash at any ATM. Use for any place that accepts MasterCard.
- If you notice that your Debit Card is missing, contact the Credit Union during their normal business hours. If after hours, call Fiserv card processing center at 800-472-3272 and reference LG&E Co. Credit Union or logo id LGCF.
Teller Line: 888-427-9399
Learn more about our Teller Line by reading our Teller Line Information.